Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Fortunes - Ghoul In School



OK big ups to The Red Boy for giving me the heads up on the lil' gem when he alerted me that this kooky peice was avalaible on teh cheap from a certain on line selling source... Cheers! Slim!

That being said here is the 1st in what I hope will be an October filled with Monster sounds, See Red Boy and me have a thing for kooky, ookie, spooky, and kitchie monster type sights and sounds and being as Oct is THEE spooky month starting on the 1st with none other than the devil's birthhday (that'd be me) and end with the greatest Holiday in Halooween he and i are prepared to scare the shit out of all you ghouls and boyz all month LONG!

So here is my 1st installment of what i hope is many:

Featured in the movie "werewolf in a girls dormitory" in 1962 where at a girl's school, several students are murdered by a snarling, wolf-man-like creature and suspicion falls upon a newly arrived teacher!!!

So dance you fool but don't lose your cool doing the GHOUL!

The Fortunes - Ghoul In School

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...I have this one! I thought I was the only one who did.

Anonymous said...

Bless you, bless you, bless you! I bought one of those four-in-one horror DVDs, which had the fantastic WEREWOLF IN A GIRLS DORMITORY, and my roommate and I just LOVE the song...and then it gets less fun. Thank you so much for providing this song!