Thursday, October 25, 2007

Forward to the caves halloween spectacular 10/25



Forward to the caves radio show! TONIGHT! 8 -10pm EST

Listen in via the web at: http://loki.stockton.edu/~wlfr/

Anyone tuning in will get the great privilage of seeing what a truly geeky record collector i am while i spin nothing but cheeky 50's & 60's monster rock n' roll 45's from my personl collection in honor of the greatest holiday known to man, halloween.

Nothing but tunes about monsters, witches, werewolves, frankenstein, dracula and martians....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother was a member of the Upperclassmen, who had one record -- a 45 with Cha Cha with the Zombies (which was really supposed to be the filp side of the "hit" Cryin
Towel).

How do I track down a copy@

Devil Dick said...

Hey, that is awesome!
I found my copy on ebay years ago.
you can try searching there.
That was the only 45 they ever cut?
Where was it cut?
I hope you stop back and check this post. Any info on the band & record would be great!
Cha Cha with the Zombies is one of me & my kids fave 45 cuts.
They love dancing around with the lights off to this "creepy" 45!
Cheers!
Tommy