Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Studebaker Bro's - Lie'n In The Grave


Going to switch gears here for the last few days before Halloween.

Most of, if not all of my previous Halloween posts from last year have been 50's or 60's campy novelty type tunes so i thought I'd change it up with a few late 60's early 70's garage and heavy psych type jams just to shake things up around these parts of Hell!

And while this isn't necessarily a real Halloween type tune anytime someone is singing about graves and dust and bones followed up by some ripping FUZZ guitar count this devil IN!!!

As for The Studebaker Bro's or Little Fort records your guess is as good as mine...

The Studebaker Bro's - Lie'n In The Grave

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, please re-upload the file! I've been lookin' so hard for it. Thx very much.

Devil Dick said...

I'll see what I can do for you. I will have to try and dig this back up but i think i can make it happen soon enough.

Anonymous said...

Thx very much, i appreciate!

Devil Dick said...

File isre-uped! enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! You rule the wastelands...