Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Flowers - Call Me Pudge




Today something to get your weekend started, some Virginia based 80s-90's Noise, Punk, Metal or whatever you want to call it, consisting of Mr. Anus and Mr. Horribly Charred Infant (Or Mr. HCI for short). This shit is not for the squeamish but i love it!!!

Mr. HCI does an awesome blog called Mr. HCI's Song of the day. You'd be right smart to visit and have a good listen as the man throws down some eclectic, rare & oddest stuff you are likely to find on the web. Bookmark or follow that shit or whatever it is you do...

Now if i could only get Mr. HCI to get me those records he promised me about 10 years ago...

:)


Happy Flowers - Call Me Pudge

5 comments:

Lightning Baltimore said...

Man, I SUCK.

I've got the records all boxed up, so shoot me an e-mail with your addy and I'll get 'em off to ya'.

*hangs head in shame*

We made up this song on stage when we opened for Birdsongs of the Mesozoic eons ago. We headed out on tour not long after, and played it so many times, it became an actual song. I was embarrassed around 15 or so years later when I discovered I'd unintentionally lifted the main riff pretty much directly from "We Belong to the Night" by UFO.

*hangs head in shame, again*

Devil Dick said...

don't be so hard on yo-self HCI, the devil still loves ya! and you could do far worse than to cop a UFO riff or 2!!!
many thanx for the riffs (lifted or not!) over the years!
cheers!
dd

Lightning Baltimore said...

The only shame was for riff theft. UFO rule. I just listened to their newest a coupla hours ago, in fact; it kills.

Mighty 1 said...

This certainly isn't "colors in the rain".

Anonymous said...

i recommend their other album Oof. more "songs"? for your punker buck.;D