Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lee Edmond and his Country Stingers - With Her On My Mind (Good Evening Bartender) - Take My Heart Please Don't Let It Break


Wow, a great country song from Union Beach NJ...??? WTF? I have no idea how that happened because there is nothing "country" about Union Beach New Jersey. Union Beach is nessled in between Keansburg and Keyport right on the BEAUTIFUL Raritan bay.

I have no idea who Lee Edmond was or his Country Stingers, but this song suits me just fine either way....

Lee Edmond and his Country Stingers - With Her On My Mind (Good Evening Bartender)


Edit: Here is the flip for Drunken Hobo. (and my 2 cents)

Lee aint no Hank Williams on this ballady side but who is...???

Lee Edmond and his Country Stingers - Take My Heart Please Don't Let It Break

4 comments:

Apesville said...

an chance of the flip side "Take My Heart" cheers

Devil Dick said...

Done & Done!

Unknown said...

Lee Edmond was my dad and traveled with a lot of big names in Country music , My sister has tons of pics from the good ole days ..

Devil Dick said...

hey unknown! I'd love to see some of those pictures? was Lee from New Jersey? Crazy that such a cool country record came from Union Beach NJ.
Cheers!
DD