Friday, October 30, 2009

Chuck Osbourne - Frankenstein Pt. 1


OK Folks, tomorrow is the big day! And i will end my brief but fulfilling (at least for me) excursion into the haunting land of Halloween/Monster music with my fave monster of them all...

The almighty FRANKENSTEIN!

When i was about 6 years old i begged my Mom to get me a 6 foot Franky with glowing eyes and bolts from the back of a comic book and man was i excited the day that baby came! I hung it up my wall in my room and proudly tried to scare my little sister with it! Man i though i was cool, that was until it was bed time and the monsters eyes would not stop glowing and staring at me!!! Ha! I think i ran for the hill (Mom's bed) but man i sure wish i still had that silly plastic monster...

Anyway, as with my previous couple of tunes this i heavier funky psych jam with some killer ripping guitar work, and some crude vocals, just like the devil digs 'em... 6 feet under! Get it? Digs 'em 6 feet under!?!? oh, never mind...

Chuck Osbourne? Hittsburg USA Records? Hell if i know... Just don't forget this was ANOTHER Super M Production....

Get crude, get funky and let it rip! This one is all killer thriller and no lame filler....

and if this doesn't satisfy all your Franky needs heads over to A Patchwork Of Flesh to fulfill your needs...

Chuck Osbourne - Frankenstein Pt. 1

1 comment:

Mandra said...

Oh my God! Awesome Blog, Brilliant!!!!!!!
I love this music, especially The Witch of The Rattles and Tarantula!! I like all.

I've put in my links in Draculand: The Dracula´s Blog.

Greetings from Barcelona!

Don´t stop the music...