Friday, February 15, 2008

Forward to the Caves V-day Play List - 2/14/08

Nothing but 50's & 60's doo-wop, R&B, & Rock n' Roll about love, loss, heartache and joy...

The Pentagons - To Be Loved (Forever)
The Crowns - Kiss and make Up
The Flamingos - If I Can't Have You
Muddy Waters - Mean Mistreater
The larks - In My Lonely Room
Nathaniel Mayer - I Want A Woman
The Opals - My Hearts Desire
The Wheels - My Hearts Desire
The Wheels - Let's Have A Ball
The Moonglows - Secret Love
The Crows - I Love You So
Sonny Til & the Orioles - I Miss You So
Jess Du Boy - Beautiful Love

The Moonglows - Give Me Back My Heart
The Volumes - I Love You
The Checkers - Night Curtains
Eugene Church - For The Rest Of My Life
The Scarlets - Dear One
Cornell Gunter - She Loves to Rock
The Gems - You're Tired Of Love
Dandevilles - Nasty Breaks
The Spiders - I'm Slippin' In
The Heartbeats - Oh Baby Don't
The Solitares - Blue Valentine

Buddy Knox - Good Lovin'
The Lamplighters - I used to Cry Mercy Mercy
Timmie Rogers - I Got A Dog Who Loves Me and A Woman Who Don't
Drifters - Such A Night
The Egyptians - Love Train
The Sharps - Love Me My Darling
Ivory Joe Hunter - Since I Met You Baby
The Ravens - Until the Real Thing Comes Along
Gene Anderson - I Got It Bad
The Whispers - Fool heart
Slim Harpo - I'm Gonna Miss You
The Prisonaires - Just walking In The Rain
The Angels - Wedding Bells
Master-Tones - Tell Me
The Harptones - A Sunday Kind Of Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All my favs and one reasons you stole my heart many moons ago....