Friday, February 8, 2008

Exuma - Attica Part 1



This here post is a direct action to my lovely lady friend miss JJB over at Eye Eat Music and her post about the same album.

She has a whole thing going on over there that you can read about here: but the long and short of it is she posted a few tracks off this (MY!) Lp and did not include my favorite! So i am posting it now!

Hope you enjoy and please visit her while your at it, she needs some love. Hell, we both need some love!

Exuma - Attica Part 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just thinking of exuma the other day , literally had a couple of their records in my hand to bring out to my radio show...weird....also cant believe you brought up the dancing outlaw, could not for the life of me remember the title of the film, i think it was actually made by some local pbs affiliate....stay well and help keep america great...m.k.