Monday, August 15, 2016

Unknown Artist - Where Is Etan Patz?


I have no idea who this is but it's a pretty weird record. Etan Patz was apparently abducted on his way to school and his body was never found. Totally weird to make a record about this event, but here it is. Maybe it never came out because this is just a test pressing and i can find zero info about a song called "Where Is Etan Patz". Bizarre.

Unknown Artist - Where Is Etan Patz? Side A

Unknown Artist - Where Is Etan Patz? Side B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I hear a crazy ass jaming song on random I think "It's a Devil Dick song" and usually I'm right. Cheers to you!

Anonymous said...

Excerpts of these "songs" (I use that term very loosely) probably ended up on the cutting room floor - rejected as too weird when they were making those Public Service Ads: "This is your brain on drugs". I certainly hope this crap never made it beyond test pressings!

prunalogsusan said...

holy moley this is a weird one indeed! i am at complete loss fer word here. interesting find though i must say. i like alot of crazy stuff but this actually was quite a challenge for me to sit through. theres an erie uncomfortable feeling surrounding this. really cryptic, almost disturbing. whatever drugs were involved, im pretty sure i dont want to partake. wowzers!!!

Unknown said...

Extremely weird and pretty disturbing, but this is a perfect example of why I think this is the best musical blog on the net. Thank you for all this gems!

Reimer said...

I used to make sick jokes like this when I was their age too.

Great blog.

R