Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Elmer Conovitch & The Camarillo Crew - Born To Be Wild


The fact that things like this exist on vinyl makes me happy. I have no idea why it does but i'm glad it does. It's pure chaos. At one point you can hear the woman scream "Let's wreck this place!" And it sounds like Elmer yelps "Fuck" "Fuck" and shit is just flying around in the background and it ends with the woman weakly coughing as if she has hit her max destruction. It makes me wish a video existed to see what was really going on..... "Sounds a bit like something "Wild man Fischer" would do. As a young kid i loved the Dr. Demento show so i guess that is why shit like this still appeals to me. I love it. You guys got anymore weirdo stuff to recommend????

Elmer Conovitch & The Camarillo Crew - Born To Be Wild

2 comments:

Bill S. said...

What would you estimate the date on this to be? The beauty of this is it could be 1998 or 1968! It's timeless...

Devil Dick said...

i honestly have no idea!!!
dd