Monday, December 3, 2007

A good weekend, some scores & stress...



Had a great weekend with my kids and a certain lady friend, and i was the undisputed boxing champ on the wii! beating all comers!!! (including a 6 & 8 year old!)

:)

We got a late start on Saturday but managed to get out to a market in Pennsy, out in the sticks, but there were plenty of records and on the cheap too! My kids were in their glory rooting through bins of star wars & spawn action figures and they managed to score a few early x-mas gifts.

I got a nice mix, of soul, 50's rock n roll, rock-a-billy, and some odd ball stuff that hopefully I can get to later and post. so until then a pic of the scores will have to do. I think i got about 100 records total and i would have bought more but I am trying to be thrifty because of the trip to London this weekend. Which is the cause of my stress... but that is another story...

Ok, here's the list!

5000 Volts - I'm On Fire - Still On Fire - Phillips 40801 -
Angels. The - Til - A Moment Ago - Caprice 107
B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) Part II - Scepter 12395
Ballard, Hank - With your Sweet Lovin' Self - With your Sweet Lovin' Self - King 6228 -
Bell, Madeline - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - Picture Me Gone - Phillips 40517
Billy Joe & The Checkmates - Percolater - Round & Round & Round & Round - Dore 620 -
Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues - Out Of Focus - Phillips 40516 -
Brenda & The Tabulations - A Part Of You - Where There's A Will (There's A Way) - Top and Bottom 408
Brown, James - Hot Pants Pt. 1 - Hot Pants Pt. 2 & 3 - People 2501
Brown, Ruth - Lucky Lips - My Heart Is Breaking Over You - Atlantic 1125 -
Brown, Ruth - Lucky Lips - My Heart Is Breaking Over You - Atlantic 1125 -
C.O.D.'s, The - Micheal - Cry No More - Kellmac 1003
Cadillacs, The - Peek-A-Boo - Oh, Oh, Lolita - Josie 846 -
Canned Heat - Going Up The Country - One Kind Favor - Liberty 56077 -
Carlisles, The - Woman Driver - Love, Love, Love (That's What It Is) - Mercury 6403
Carter, Clarence - Sixxty Minute Man - Mother-In-Law - Fame XW250 -
Castaways, The - Goodbye Babe - Man's Gotta Be A Man - Soma 1442
Chantels, The - Maybe - Come My Way Little Baby - End 1005
Classics, The - Till Then - Enie Minie Mo - Musicnote MX 1116 -
Count Five - Psychotic Reaction - They're Gonna Get You - Double Shot 104 -
Cummings, Barbara - She's The Woman - There's Something Funny Going On - London 104
Deal, Bill & The Rhondels - I've Been Hurt - I've Got My Needs - Heritage 812 -
Dibango, Manu - Soul Makossa - Lilly - Atlantic 2971
Donner, Ral - You Don't Know What You've Got - So Close To Heaven - Gone 5108 -
Dyson, Ronnie - (If You Let Me Make Love To You) Why - Girl Don't Come - Columbia 45110
Five Keys, The - Out of Sight, Out Of Mind - That's Right - Capitol F3502
Fred, John & His Playboy Band - Hey, Hey, Bunny - No Letter Today - Paula 294 -
Freeman, Bobby - Do You Want To Dance - Big Fat Woman - Josie - 835 -
Gants, The - Road Runner - My Baby Don't Care - Liberty 55829
Hazell, Eddie - The Lonely World Of Jennie Jones - The Telephone Song - Three Rivers 7427
Hendricks, Bobby - A Thousand Dreams - Itchy Twitchy Feeling - Sue 706
Holly, Buddy - Peggy Sue - Everyday - Coral 61885 -
Horton, Jamie - Robot Man - We're Through - We're Finished - Joy 7031 -
Ikettes, The - Peaches "N" Cream - The Biggest Players - Modern 1005 -
Impalas, The - Sorry (I Ran All The Way Home) - Fool, Fool, Fool - Cub K9022 -
Ingram, Luther - (If loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want - Puttin Game Down - Koko 2111
Intruders, The - Turn The Hands Of Time - Cowboys to Girls - Gamble G-214 -
Isley Brothers, The - It's Your Thing - Don't Give It Away - T Neck 901 -
Ivory - Where Do We Go From Here - Where Do We Go From Here - Playboy 50029 -
Ivory Joe Hunter - Empty Arms - Love's A Hurting Game - Atlantic 1128
Johnnie & Joe - Over The Mountains; Across The Sea - My Baby's Gone, On, On - Chess 1654 -
Johnnie & Joe - Over The Mountains; Across The Sea - My Baby's Gone, On, On - Chess 1654 -
Johns, Eddie - I Put A Spell On You - High In The Sky - Private Stock 210
K-Doe, Ernie - Te-Ta-Te-Ta-Ta - Real Man - Mint 745 -
King Curtis - You Don't Miss Your Water - Green Onions - Atco 6496 -
Kittens, The & Dave Howell Foolish Little Girl - (The Kittens) Still (Dave Howell) Giant 9008
Larkin, Billy - No Reason Why - The Devil in Mrs. Jones - Bryan 1018
Leagal Eagles - The Trial - Kiss Me - Arch 1607
Little Richard - Slippin' And Slidin' - Long Tall Sally - Specialty 572
Little Richard - Rip It Up - Ready Teddy - Specialty 579
Manhattans, The - Can I - That New Girl - Carnival 517 -
Mark II, The - Night Theme - Confusion - WYE 5-1001 -
Marmalade, The - Rainbow - Ballad of Cherry Flavar - London 20059 -
Marshalls, The - Who'll Be The Fool from Now On - Mr. Santa Boogie - Savoy 825 -
Mclean, Phil - Chicken - Small Sad Sam - Versatile 107 -
Moments - Look At Me (I'm In Love) - You've Come A Long Way - Stang 5060 -
Moments - Sexy Mama - Where Can I Find Her - Stang 5052 -
Moments - Nine Times - When Morning Comes - Stang 5066 -
Moments - Love On a Two-Way Street - I Won't Do Anything - Stang 5012
Ohio Players - Jive Turkey - Streakin' Cheek to Cheek - Mercury 3480
Panic Bottons - O-Wow - Lisa - Gamble G-230 -
Payne, Freda - Band Of Gold - The Easiest Way To Fall - Invictus 9075 -
Platt, Eddie - Tequila - Popcorn - ABC-Parmount 9899 -
Reynolds, Jody - Endless Sleep - Tight Capris - Demon 1507 -
Sam & Dave - Hold On I'm Comin' - I Got everything I Need - Stax 45-189 -
Seelos, Ambros - Hitchcock - Black And White - Saba 3017 -
Shorty Long - Here Comes the Judge - Sing What You Wanna - Soul 35044 -
Show Stoppers, The - Ain't Nothing But A House Party - What Can A Man Do - Heritage 800 -
Simmons, Mac - You're So Fine - Blue Light - PM 4723
Slim Harpo - Baby Scratch My Back - I'm Gonna Miss You (Like The Devil) - Excello 2273
Snydor, Bill - My Silent Love - Choppin' Up Chopin - Tower 1084
Sparkletones, The - Penny Loafers And Bobby Socks - Rocket - ABC-Parmount 9867 -
Stoney And Meatloaf - What You See Is What You Get - Lady Be Mine - Rare Earth 5027 -
Sunglows, The - Peanuts (La Cacahuata) - Happy Hippo - Sunglow 107 -
Syndicate of Sound - Little Girl - You - Bell 640 -
Techniques - Hey! Little Girl - In A Round About Way - Roulette 4030
Teen Queens, The - Eddie My Love - Just Goofed - RPM 453
Trashmen, The - Bird Dance Beat - A-Bone - Garrett 4003 -
Voxpoppers, The - The Last Drag - Wishing For Your Love - AMP 3 1004-8
Wright, Betty - Ooola La - To Love And Be Loved - Alston 3715 -
Wright, Ruby - Three Stars - I Only have One Lifetime - King 5192
Zacherle, John - Dinner With Drac Part 1 - Dinner With Drac Part 2 - Cameo 130 -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stumbled on it via the sundazed myspace
http://www.myspace.com/thegants1965

I dont know why this stupid Blog shit want let my comments with me name.......
But its the lady friend

Anonymous said...

free up the comments-

nice scores!

fleamarket funk