Saturday, March 2, 2024

Thinking of making a comeback over here.....

I moved most of my operation over to youtube a while back when i kept noticing my posts being dowloaded and my pics taken and other people putting them up on youtune with no mention where they got the music or scans. But i keep getting copyright infirngement notices and currently have 2 against me (3 strikes and thgey take down your channel) i even asked the company who put teh stikes against me to kindlt take them back and that i would remove the content or you can just monotize my posts. They were complete CUNTS about it..... Anywho, anybody even around here anymore??? Whatevs...

9 comments:

CoverHeaven said...

Hello! I have a YouTube channel with cover songs and over the years I have used countless songs from blogs like yours.
We can't put links of the blogs on description!
We can't even mention a blog!
We can only use links to the official stores (spotify ecc).
Things are pretty tough on YouTube (and Google in general) according to the copyright laws.
About your concern I would like to say that I'm sorry for uploading music from your blog without any mention to you but like you saw it's pretty hard out there!

Doug S. said...

I'm here. Always checking in, ready to avail of your generous offerings. Have appreciated so many fine things here.

FiveGunsWest said...

Yep

Anonymous said...

Never left!

Love your stuff, and glad to hear more.

Big Nothing said...

As above (so below)!

Apesville said...

Yep why i don't upload to youtube

LuGer Wolf said...

You have my attention to your blog, DevilDick !!!

M_Sharp said...

Still here, still liking your music. Sucks about YouTube especially since your stuff's not exactly mainstream, and I see tons of stuff that is probably still in print.

Ape Mummy said...

Glad to see you back up and occasionally posting. Keep it up!